uhh... fml?

Overall, my grades didn't improve THAT much, but it's still an improvement anyway.
But it's not fun being on the last 25% of the cohort.
Like EXACTLY on the last 25% mark.
Ah well, I guess I'll just have to work harder for the next exam.

Right now, I... I mean WE should all get worried about the upcoming Chinese O level written exams.
My midyear Chinese results really brought down my spirits.
*sigh*
Just do the paper next week, and pray.

PTC is this Friday.
Mrs Yeo will be so excited to meet my mum
and nag nag nag nag nag about how my results suck and how I'm not being a good boy in class and how she is a bitch and blah blah blah.
Shit this man.
I think even my mum's gonna lose faith in me.
Shit this shit.

And dad, I seriously feel like saying fuck you in the face.
zzz




No one's gonna help you if you don't help yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)