RSAF Open House 2011

Went to the RSAF Open House 2011 today with Leslie and Wenshei. :)
Great day spent, but screw the weather. LOL

Let some of my pictures do the talking.

-more pictures on Facebook :D-

Oh and I found out some interesting facts about a RSAF career in the exhibition hall today.
The sir... I still remember his name, it was Clarence Ong, was really friendly and answered all of my (stupid) questions about being a UAV pilot.
I really hope my eyesight doesn't get any worse, otherwise it will be really hard to join the Air Force.
But I'm kinda glad to hear that all recognized diplomas can get you in the Air Force!
Yay. :D
Now I need to study hard so that I will enjoy my Poly life.

Guess this will be my last outing for a while...
Gotta get into intensive studying mood.
By order of Mrs Yeo.

@_@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)