stupid birds

YET another boring Sunday.
I DID study, but I spent most of my time slacking around... Because bio is really boring.
Like really.
-_-

And my dad has reached the extreme level of lameness
by watching bird videos on Youtube.
Seriously, wtf?
You keep 5 birds in the house, nvm.
They keep pooping everywhere, nvm.
THEY WOKE ME UP THIS WEDNESDAY (at 7am) WHEN I COULD HAVE SLEPT PEACEFULLY, nvm.
And now, you're watching bird videos and disturbing my study.
It's okay to have hobbies, but...
Come on.. FIVE birds is WAY too many.

You guys gotta agree with that.

Oh and anyway,

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!

to all mothers out there.
And I made a cup of Ribena for my mother!!
What more can she ask for.
:)



Weather in Singapore's like freaking hot nowadays.
I can sweat just by sitting down and reading.
Need to stock up on cold drinks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)