"Customer service"? Assholes.

My hotmail account was hacked for the second time.
They sent me an sms last time for me to verify my account, but this time I did not receive any.
So I was advised to approach their "oh so efficient" customer service.
"Their Windows Live personnel will personally attend to you."
Bullshit.

Okay so firstly I provided a handful of information to them so that they could personally verify my account.
A day later, I got this reply from one of the "people" at customer service:

Judging by the "computer-atic" and robotic reply they gave,
and the fact that they STILL could not verify my account,
I got pretty pissed off by their "efficiency" and made an angry reply.

Only after waiting for 24 hours, I submitted another (angry) reply.

The least I expected...
Yet another computerized reply.
Worst of all, they did not even answer my question.


Losing that email full off old contacts is one thing,
but all my gaming accounts associated with this email will be affected.
What a bother.
I got f****ing mad with their excellent service, and gave them an "excellent" reply.
(:

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people add my new hotmail.
Having only 8 contacts sucks balls.
teamgunners@hotmail.com

(:
Remember to fuck those robots up whenever you encounter any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)