My bucket list

I owe you guys a big one for not updating for 2 weeks.
Since there's nothing much happening in my life, here it is. my bucket list.


I'll start with the things I have already achieved first (usually stuff I wished for when I was a kid).

1. OWN A NINTENDO DS (and play Pokemon) [ACHIEVED]
- My love for Pokemon started when I was playing the emulated version of Red and Blue (you read it right, RED AND BLUE) on my Nokia phone (smartphones were non-existent back then). Raising virtual midgets and battling with them was really fun. Unknowingly, I spent many hours into the game, and soon I desired even better versions of the game. My very first console game (on my GBA) was a second hand FireRed version. I eventually got enough money to buy the DS for myself, and
yeah.. still having fun with my Pokemon LOL
2. OWN A SHOULDER-LENGTH NERF BLASTER [ACHIEVED]
- When I was young, my mother usually let me go around the mall by myself when we went out shopping for stuff. I spent much of my time in the toys section (like any other kid will) and the thing that caught my eye the most was the Nerf blasters. I'm not sure why, maybe it was my love for shooting projectiles and stuff. The burning passion lasted till I was 16 years old when I got my first "primary" blaster, the Deploy (now with Samuel's bro). And the passion's still burning. :D

and some other stuff, I probably forgot.
Now for the unachieved ones.

3. OPEN A FOOD OUTLET THAT SELLS CUSTOM MADE BURGERS
- Subway was my favourite fast food chain and I've always wondered, if it's possible to have custom made sandwiches, why not custom made BURGERS? It's a very "fresh" idea, but why isn't anyone doing it? I mean, I always loved making Quadruple Cheeseburgers at Macs and if there are people who can tank Quadruple Cheeseburgers and beyond, they would definitely love something like this (the price has to be kept affordable, of course). But currently, I'm not heading towards the direction of my dream...

4. HAVE $500K IN SAVINGS (excluding CPF contributions)
- Pretty much self-explanatory.


5. OWN A MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION X
- I just f**king love that car. I don't know why. Even better if there's a spoiler on it!!
6. TRAVEL TO KOREA AND FIND OUT THE ORIGINS OF KIMCHI
- I know you can find this on the Internet, but wouldn't it be better if you went to experience it for yourself? Studying the origins of one of the best dishes on the planet.. making it yourself.. DAMN THIS ONE MUST BE DONE

7. TRAVEL TO JAPAN AND EAT ALL THE SUSHI
- When I say all the sushi, I mean ALL THE GODDAMN SUSHI

8. TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD WITH MY BROS
- And play Pokemon while chatting about life in 5-star hotels. ANOTHER MUST DO

9. PERMANENT EYEBROW REMOVAL (only the middle part)
- SO PEOPLE CAN STOP MAKING FUN OF MY EYEBROWS AND CALL ME A UNIBROW. Okay actually this isn't SO important, but I feel that it has to be done.. Eventually...



.. and a few more stuff that you guys don't need to know. Okay maybe not for now :D
ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)