Good afternoon people.

It's been quite a long time since I went out with my grandma to shop for groceries.
Since there's no school today, I decided that going out in the morning won't hurt..
I went to Serangoon North Ave 1 by foot, my grandma took the bus.
So... At the NTUC, my grandma was as naggy as ever.

Conversation (translated from Chinese):
Grandma: What fruit you want to eat?
Me: Uhhh, anything lah..
*Grandma picks up a bag of pears*
Grandma: This one you want?
Me: Don't want lah.
*Grandma picks up dragonfruits*
Grandma: This one you want?
Me: Don't want lah... I want the things I will pick myself, okay? Okay.

This painful process continues when we went to the other sections of the supermarket.
In the end, I only got a Crunchie bar for myself.
I really don't need anything else!
LOL.

We went to eat at the coffeeshop nearby later on.
Same old thing.

Grandma: What you want to eat?
Me: Anything lah...
Grandma: So old already must choose yourself! Here got Nasi Lemak, fried noodles, wanton mee...
Me: Okay okay I choose myself!

And she was pretty shocked by the fact that I enjoy drinking coffee.
What's there to get shocked about?

I ordered wanton noodles in the end.
It's been awhile since I had such a good breakfast.
Thanks grandma!
:D

But later on, I carried 2 hands full of groceries back home.
Super tiring, but it was a good morning workout.
Was it?
o_o



I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO STUDY!
So I installed MapleStory again.
I'll see if I can control how long I play.
Otherwise, I'll uninstall it again.
I very automatic one.
:D
-I FAILED-

Looking forward to the afternoon with my Physics books.
SO looking forward to it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)