Outing at Pulau Ubin!

An awesome day spent with my friends from ncc air (and brother).
We went to Pulau Ubin to cycle~
At first, I kind of expected a fail outing (as always), but today turned out to be pretty great!
In fact, I can feel the high lactic acid concentration all over my legs!

Yeah, so firstly we went to cycle for 2 hours. The road wasn't all that smooth, and there were lots of vans everywhere (irritating).
Oh, and kudos to Sat for enduring throughout this painful course, even though you could not cycle that well.
Good job everyone!

We ate coconuts later on, and some of us went to carry on cycling to that mountain trail thingy.
Some of them chose to rest at the beach, LOL.
But... The course up the "mountain" was really tiring.
My legs felt sore all over, but I felt a great sense of achievement when I went all the way up.
(The scenery picture is below)

And the downhill course was really relaxing!

Went to eat at Tampines, and went home after that.
With sore legs, and sore hands.
Wait,
WHY AM I GETTING SORE HANDS?
:\

Spent quite a lot of money today.
I guess I need to be more thrifty now.

Pictures of the journey: (I actually love nature a lot!)
Group photo. :D
You gotta admit this is a good shot.Harmless monkeys. Not the ones you see at reservoir parks.
What animal is this?
The summit of that stupid mountain trail. Freaking awesome!


Clear blue waters. (:



It's been a long time since I went on an adventure like this..
We should go out more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)