Results overview?

So I shall say I have done reasonably well for my Prelim 2s.. It may be nothing to some of you smart people out there, but for me, it was... A great achievement. LOL
And I shall continue working hard, despite the fact that after getting it back today, Physics paper 1 really demoralised me like fuck (so much for yesterday's post)..

Overview of my results (the ones I know)
English: C5 ()
Chinese (O levels): A2 ()
E Maths: A2 ()
A Maths: B4 ()
Combined Humanities: E8 ()

Screwed up Geography paper like wtfwasd, so yeah.
And I'm expected to get a C for Physics..
And fail Combined Science (as usual).

But there's still a month!
We can all do it~
Goodluck y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)