Dedicated to a slut in my house.

Yes, this is what I want to do to you, and I hope you'll read this shit too.
And since you care so much about "keeping your (puny) face" and "respect", I will not say who this is EXACTLY referring to.
Okay so firstly.

You want me to comply with your demands just because you have a little problem with staying at home ALONE.
Oh, must we run through this again?
You are 15 years old, for fuck's sake. FIF-TEEN.
People are whipping up meals at as young as 14, and I can't understand why you can't even stay home alone.
For a few hours.
Or even minutes.
So why the fuck must I listen to you just for you to continue being a little piece of shit.

Please know that the world doesn't fucking revolve around you.
You want to be accepted, change your own fucking self.

Secondly, you treat my dad like wtfwasd.
Even worse than a friend.
You scream at him.
You beat him.
And it doesn't mean that he don't scold you or whatever, means that he don't give a fuck.
Let me tell you this, continue with that disrespectful attitude of yours, and even if you pass your O levels, you are going nowhere.
They're your parents, bitch.
Wait till you have children, and they treat you the same way.
... I don't even think any decent guy would want you. ~.~

Thirdly, your fucking stubborn and immature brain.
So.. why the fuck are you spending your days making paper houses (what the fuck), drawing pieces of shit, and idling your time away?
I admit I like guns, but come on.
Your so-called interests is just a fucking waste of time.

And you'd really think that by acting all goody goody (bitchy bitchy) around my mom can actually get you in her good books?
"Must let mum see."
"Must let mum blahblahblah"
yahyahyah fuck off lah.
Even she has little confidence in you.
Continue becoming the person she predicted you will be.
Well, at least I'll be the one laughing at one corner.

Well, that's all I have to say.
And I just like to use vulgarities to emphasize my point.
Got a problem with that?
Bring it.

Oh, I think you'll end up crying in the toilet anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)