enjoying your sleep?

I hope you guys have been enjoying your sleep for the holidays, and waking up in the afternoon.
Well, I didn't have a single good rest this week, except for Thursday.
Waking up at around 7am in those mornings.
To help my grandma with the groceries.
Oh well, I can't help her during my school days anyway so... Worth sacrificing my sleep.
Sort of...

So we went to Serangoon Interchange last Wednesday.
The old one's been replaced by the new air-conditioned interchange, and it's connected to nex (like how the amk interchange is connected to amk hub).
I guess the old one's gonna get demolished soon or something.
Walking past it kinda brings back memories of my childhood.
And how my mother used to bring me here...
*sigh*
Now I probably won't be needing for my mother to bring me out anymore, LOL.

Hmmm, it's only once in a while you get to see an EMPTY bus interchange, no?

~~~

Spent the afternoon cleaning up the house (I didn't do much) and sleeping.
Oh, we're cleaning up the house to prepare for my aunt's wedding tomorrow.
And some shitty tradition states that.. My zodiac sign clashes with their blahblahblah, so I will have to lock myself up in the room when the groom arrives.
So............ No angpows.
Fuck it.
T_T

GOING TO BE A WASTED WEEKEND, I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL.
shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)