38 days.

How's the prelims, my fellow sec 4s.
Pretty good?

Well, it was kinda sour for me.
But that was not the reason to why I'm eating lemons at the market coffeeshop yesterday.
I just like eating them.
Good source of Vitamin C okay.


So today I went to watch Johnny English Reborn with the 4/1-2/1 dudes after that pathetic 1 hour paper.
Which I screwed up as well.
Well, all I have to say is that it was indeed a pretty good movie.
I laughed my ass off at some parts of the movie.. :D
Great comeback by Mr Bean,
definitely worth watching.


I reached home at ~1pm and got really bored, so I decided to "upgrade" my Nerf Maverick.
The videos on Youtube made it seem so easy, but actually the most painful part was...
removing the screws.
LOL

I couldn't find a perfect screwdriver, so I spent around 1 hour (with my mom) to unscrew the whole fucking gun.
Felt a great sense of achievement back then, I don't know why..
The whole system of the Nerf Maverick actually isn't THAT complicated.

Cock the gun, the air chamber gets pulled back, pull the trigger, the air chamber gets released, large push of air concentrated on bullet, bullet flies, rotating barrel advances due to the rotating thingy attached to the trigger.

Yeah, not that complicated.
I removed the air restrictions inside the barrel that blocks air flow.
I got stuck a few times, and was actually worrying that my gun's gonna get screwed.
But I did it anyway.
And now... The bullets fly a little bit further.
Just a little bit.

But now the gun makes a loud "piak" sound when firing against an empty barrel.
That kinda sucks, but oh well. This was...
good experience?
HAHA.

Enjoy your weekends guys.
You deserve it.
I don't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)