qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

I kinda realised.
I'm seriously don't feel like blogging nowadays.
It's like, something worth remembering happens (like last Sunday), and I'm so determined to update my blog.
But when I reach home, settle down, face the comp, I get bored like fuck.

Like really fucking sian.
A big fat "sorry" to those who really reads my blog and hopes for updates and blahblahblah.
But I doubt there are even such people.
LOL.

Okay so basically..
Sunday my little aunt who was always living with me got married.
And my grandma will be kinda lonely so I need to accompany her more.
Tough life for me.
And also, my aunt's leaving for USA tomorrow for her "honeymoon", LOL.
For a whole month.
Great.

Well, enjoy your time there~
Grandma's... safe in my hands.
:\


Lazy to put up pictures, maybe a song will do.

Truth guys, truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)