*sigh*

ONLY IN NP:

Where a 19 inch FLAT SCREEN monitor..
Is actually..
Flat indeed.

So far poly life was all good (sort of) for me..
Except for some subjects which are getting really crappy.

Like Electrical Technology and Electronics (ETE).
The lecturer isn't a bad guy, it's just that he's going at a ridiculously fast speed.

I know we'll be missing 1 week of lecture cause you got your reservist..
But don't go speeding up the lectures like that!

-shall not be blunt here-

But just saying, I don't understand a single thing in the topics, and I think I'm gonna get fucked during the common test.
Hope everything goes well in the weeks to come..


And really, I had enough of you poly fucktards complaining about how poly is more stressful than JC and shit.

Rant 1:
"Go to a poly they said. It will be easier than JC they said."

Yes, it indeed IS easier than JC. I do not know what kind of shit homework you have been getting, but at least I know that my amount of homework is MANAGEABLE. And my course isn't a run-off-the-mill course either. I throw you whiny faggots into a JC for a week, and the males will probably come out with a vagina and the females come out with a penis.

It's time you guys reflect upon yourself and your lousy time-management skills.
Seriously. It's just year one.

Rant 2:
"Those who said poly is slack can go suck my balls."

You, my friend, will probably get your balls sucked up dry, so dry that a simple nudge can displace your balls out of your sockets.
"Those" people that you're referring to are probably the JC dudes. Or "jcfags", however you call them.

Compared to the lives of the JC dudes, poly is NOTHING. You guys really need to open up your mind and stop whining at every single shit. This is Singapore. You don't study, you're fucked.
Whining will not change the situation in any way. Not just about your studies.

Whining at how the train breaks down so often, will not get problems fixed as well!

Why not you guys use the time used for whining and waiting for "comforting replies" or "retweets" to study and buck yourself up?

Or just suck up to the SG education system. Get realistic for fuck's sake.


---

So many more shitty rants but I shall not continue.
I can't be bothered with such simple minded way of thinking.


Btw, I really enjoy reading xiaxue's blog.
Hohoho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)