Bad foot day.

Didn't go to school today cuz I just went to see the doc..
About my badly infected foot.
So bad that it's almost rotting.
And this the amount of medicine I got...
Real pain in the ass, first I have to wash my foot with some purple water, let it dry, then apply some antiseptic cream...
And eat 2 kinds of pills. One of which induces drowsiness.
Also, I can't (advised not to) wear covered shoes for a month.

I wonder how am I going to work and do lab experiments....

But at least, there is a chance that it will heal now?
And my mom can finally have a piece of mind..

UNLESS this doesn't work and I have to go to the Skin Centre for follow-up next week.
I've only got myself to blame, for letting this condition worsen...
Oh well..

So I got bored waiting for the medicine to dry up, and started going through my drawers..
And found some interesting stuff.

Name tags of my life
Let's go through them one by one...

Secondary school nametag:
This is the one that holds the most memories.. I wouldn't be who I am now, if not for the friends I made in secondary school! It has been a while since I last saw them... And I wonder when will I see them again.
I guess all I can say is that I have not fully adjusted myself to life in Poly yet..

NCC (Air) nametag:
The toughest times of my life, the most challenging ones.. and of course, the most disappointing ones.. all came to my mind upon seeing this nametag. In the end, it was all worth it, isn't it?
Also, the values learned from my CCA, the bonds forged are the ones that will stay with me forever.. So, crazy secondary friends + ncc stuffs = kianny? Hahaha.

McDonald's nametag:
My first exposure to a job. That was when I realised... money doesn't come easily, but it goes fast as f**k.
The first time I had the feeling of "wanting time to pass as quickly as possible".
Left the job because they terminated me (I had to study for O levels)... And I wonder what would have happened if I stayed on working for McDonald's...

Just wanna say, I'M GLAD I LEFT.

Fairprice nametag:
Second job exposure. A place where I can work comfortably (without the apron and cap, the cap really gives me a literal headache).. Got to know how to interact with all kinds of customers, how to properly pick fruits (useful life skill LOL), how to write prices properly and many many stuff.
But now that my foot is infected, I wonder if I can still work properly..

NCC Cadet Officer nametag:
The nametag with the greatest responsibility. Enough said.



So... How many nametags do you guys have and what does it have to tell you about the different phases of your life?
Always good to look back once in a while. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)