Happy mudders' day.

BCT (basic course training) for shooting club today.
I had to attend this course to get my license, without it I won't be able to fire guns and stuff.
The location for the course was pretty far away, so I had to wake up at like... 6am..

And slept on the mrt.

So the lecture was blah blah blah..
(kinda slept through it as well)

And here's the exciting part, the firing practice.

...

Hand kept shaking when I was aiming down the sights, you can guess what happened next.
(top 2 for air rifle, bottom 2 for air pistol)

Guess I'm more accustomed to the air pistol.

KEEP THE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.

Okay on a higher note, it's mothers' day. So yay.
I don't usually get gifts for my mom, but when I do...
I get sushi.

But it's still better than nothing, I guess. HAHA
ULTRA FAGGY SMILE.
Eyes appear kinda distorted here, but who cares?

Oh when my younger sis was taking this photo, she was asking why I didn't have Instagram.
FYI, I do not use 3rd party camera apps to "buff" up my photos, no point doing that to your photos just to get comments and shit like "wow you're a great photographer"
So much bull.
I rather take genuine photos. I do not have photography skills, but as long as my photos are viewable, it's okay.
Not saying it's a crime to use Instagram though. If you like to keep "beautiful memories" and stuff, go ahead..
*Late night sushi goodness*

Okay so... It was a tiring day.
No time for gaming, shall tuck in right about... now.
Goodnight~

You never fail to brighten up my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)