Damn the weather.

Hello world.
The sunshine is awesome.
But the weather is like shit.

I've been bearing the last few days of my exam doing the papers while sweating all over.
I was seating all the way at the back, so no fan for me.
Scratching my itchy body and writing on the exam paper ain't fun at all.

The more idiotic thing is that on some days, the sun is shining so damned bright in the morning.
But it can RAIN in the afternoon.
Is this what "climate change" and "global warming" is all about?
Are we all going to die in 2012?
Nevermind, I don't fear death anyways.


Geography paper today

Don't say a word.
It was f*cked.
I didn't memorise the distribution of the mangrove forest thingy.
The other question was like 8 marks worth of distribution questions.
The question about mangrove forest had 4 marks for distribution.
For for me, it was a MUST to do the question about mangrove forests.

"How does the trees adapt to the climate?"
Is it okay to talk all the way to the fruits roots and blah blah blah?
I hope it was.
Otherwise it's going to be a straight zero.

And I crapped for a 5 mark question.
Don't talk about it any more.

Okay! A few more papers to go.

So am I going to US for OM after the exams or what?
Mr Siva had YET to confirm the price of the trip.
He's taking forever.

-_-...




This time, I'm going to make things happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)