*Smacks head*

Hello.
I don't want to start talking about MYE.
Because, yeah.
But since I have nothing else to talk about, oh well.

Amaths.
I failed.
Stop laughing.
What's worse is that I have to fail with a 49%.
Pathetic huh.

Yeahhhhhhhh. Whatever, like a really give a sheet about my results.
Emaths paper 2- 36/50.
Not bad. Hopefully my paper 1 don't pull me down.

Chem- 19/50. (BEAT THAT!)
Seriously, I WILL FAIL MY COMBINED SCIENCE.
Who needs it in your L1R4 anyways?
Study 2 subjects for 1 subject's marks.
Waste of time.
Why don't this school offer double science?
What a pain.

Some math percentage survey thing after school.
The questions are plain ridiculous.
It wasted 1 hour of my life.

They give me shit, I give them shit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)