Still life in school.

Junping's bad joke:
Can A see B?

Yes, just turn to the right.


...

Okay not that funny, LOL.


Life's like really boring nowadays.
It's just study and study...
And I'm freaking out over "simple" amath questions.
Sigh.
Is this the life that all of us want?

Oral diagnostics test today.
Results are above.
Screwed up picture discussion like really really bad.
Still got ~2 weeks to train, so hopefully I won't stun during my O level English oral.

~

Went to the gym to work out a lil' bit later on.
Good way to shake off the stress as well, LOL.

So... I found 10 cents under a bench press seat, and thought that:
"Hmm, today's my lucky day!"

We went to buy Nutrisoy at FairPrice after the workout,
I was reaching out for the carton of soy milk with the coins needed to buy it in my hands.
30 cents (3 x 10 cents) fell in the ventilation thingy.
And of all the coins that can drop, it HAD to be worth 30 cents.
Net loss: 20 cents.

Lesson learned:
Karma hits you 2 times harder.

So my dear readers, think twice before picking up a 100 dollar note on the ground.
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)