How's life?


-pretty awesome song. (WARNING: KPOP.)-

Pretty busy with studies and homework nowadays...
And a little bit of SuddenAttack.

So I got back a few of my Prelim 1 papers,
and I'm happy to say...

I PASSED MY AMATH!
54/100 though.
But from a F9 to a C6, it's a really big improvement isn't it?
And for my emaths...
75/100, exactly A1.
Compared to class 4/5, it's nothing, isn't it..
LOL.
Anyways, this showed that chionging past year papers DO work.
For the next ~100days, I just need to...
Chiong more.

Hopefully I jump another 3 grades for ALL of my subjects.
Pretty impossible but yeah.
:\


Seems like everyone's busy studying huh.
My messenger contact list's always...
-All offline.-
Ah well, it's time I get serious too.

Hmm, how about tomorrow.




"I'm confused.... Wait, maybe I'm not."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)