Poly or JC? :\

Hmmm, perhaps he's not the only one thinking about this life changing question.
I have already made up my mind (poly of course), and for those of you who have yet to do that,
and are kinda stuck,
here are some questions to ask yourself before making that decision.


*Following stuff are strictly in my opinion only. Read but don't complain.

Can you cope with the demands of JC?
Even idiots will know that, if you go into JC, you'll have to study a lot.
Like a whole f**king lot.
So if you're already failing your subjects now, really no point entering JC and get retained and shit.
So to cut long story short, smart/hardworking people should go JC, no?

What do you want to be when you grow up?
If you're aiming to be doctors, teachers and etc, you should know that you must be academically strong.
As for me, I intend to join Air Force after NS and skip university education.
That's because I can build my career slowly in the Air Force, and maybe if I work hard, they will send me to a university anyway, LOL.
So, it's good if you can make up your mind now and think ahead a little bit.

Do you have a passion for studying?
I hope this question will hit some of you guys in the head.
I personally HATE studying a lot, so going JC to "live with the books" for another 2 years is definitely out of my list.
But there can be people who hates to study but do academically well. Ask yourself this, do you want to study (harder) for another 2 years?
Passion drives everything forward, my friends.

And finally, wait for your O level results.
It's not too late to make decisions until then.

------------------

And here are some stuff to take note:

Doesn't mean all your friends are going JC, you go JC as well.
It just means that (if you are weaker in studies), they get promoted, and you waste another year.
Think about it.

Doesn't mean that your parents want you to go JC, you MUST go JC.
Once again, don't make stupid decisions just because you're forced to, and die in the end.
Well, I'm just saying.


I hope that all of my readers are smart enough to make decisions for themselves,
and of course, you can ask your seniors about JC/Poly life, and see which one suits you better.
I hope this post helps.

And goodluck for your O levels, fellow sec 4s!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)