bored like sheet.


Stop the mixpod before playing it, if you want to.
Only idiots wouldn't do that.

Bored.

Spend Saturday doing my integration homework,
and Sunday rotting away.

Bored.

Anyway, it's Youth Day tomorrow, and I'm finally going to play at LAN after like..
Weeks?
With my ex class.

It's been a while..




Ohyeah, gotta update you guys on my..
O Level Chinese oral.

So I was the third to go in, and I'm feeling cold all over before the shit even started.
I went up to the examiners later, and gave them my entry proof and IC.
They told me to sit down and I started reading the passage.
All was well, until I started to look at the examiner's face to maintain that "eyeball contact".
I mumbled a little,
I stumbled a little,
I "bla-kwarg-wahh-ed" a little,
and my last paragraph turned out to be shit to the ears.

Conversation question:
Are schools the main responsibility for producing good athletes?
What
the
FARK?

Last resort: Crapped through the whole conversation. LOL.
There was a point in time when the fat examiner,
yes, the stupid cheena fat examiner asked me:
"What other measures can be taken to produce good athletes?" (something like that.)
I said,
"The students must also exercise more, to maintain a healthy body and..."
I looked at his belly.

I almost laughed.
:D

It was over pretty soon, and I left without taking my entry proof and IC.
Luckily they called me back, LOL.
Glad to hear that many people screwed up the conversation as well..
Phew.

Alright, good luck for those taking it next week, and for those who have already taken it...
It's over already, so just forget about it and pray.
LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)