Typical weekend.

Went for BAWC today.
Still flying with that lousy right-side-motored cessna which I fixed.
Same thing happened when I took off.
The plane flew right by itself.
But this time, I managed to control it, although it went 1 round around me.
I was trembling when controlling the plane, because that damned motor will put the plane in a risk of crashing ANYTIME.
*Tremble tremble tremble tremble...*
I guess my heart flew along with the plane.
That was a warm up.

Had to fly the second time.
This time, its my flying test.
*Tremble tremble tremble tremble...*
At least, I didn't crash the plane.
Unlike that acs guy who crashed 3 times in a row (now he realises how hard it is to take off that plane.)

-Flying test over-

Bad landing. (went too far off)
Figure 8s are ugly.
But at least,

...

I PASSED MY FLYING TEST.
YAYQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM.
Went to amk to find Samuel and friends.
TYPICAL SINGAPOREAN CAUGHT CLOSE UP ON CAMERA.
"Why cannot take? 1 dollar only what."
So after wasting our time and following Mingwei to buy a pair of new shoes, we decided to try Naughty G.
So we went to Fairprice to buy it.
It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life buying that drink.
Even more embarrassing to put those cans in the cooler with the other drinks. (near the cashier)
No one dared to step up?
He wants to be the star of my blog. Hahs.

So, whats so special about Naughty G?
Nothing.
Tastes worse than coke.
However,
I experience an increase in body heat.
So it works like some adrenaline or something.
Wow.

Went to arcade for 1 round of daytona.
Samuel won me by an inch (dammit).
Homed.

I spend more time blogging than studying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)