Life's a boar.

Okay.
I got a fever during OM camp yesterday.
Then I woke up today with a badass headache and sore throat.
So I went to see the doctor.
Like wth, I must wait for about 15 people to get their consultation before mine.
It was a long wait, and I started playing Pokemon Crystal on my phone (lifeless).
And after waiting for about an hour, I went in the consultation room.

Doc: "Hi Mr Tay (wth), so may I know what is wrong?"
Me: "Headache and sore throat."
Doc: "How old are you? Sec 3 right?"
Me: "Yes."
Doc: "Played too much computer games last night isit? *piercing stare*"
Me: "NO?! (actually yes)"

Yep, that's my usual FAMILY doctor.
Hahs.



Officially ran out of things to do with the comp AGAIN...
WolfTeam- Too many epic laggers.
SuddenAttack- Skills got rusty, and too many epic pros.
Audition- GOT OWNED AS WELL.

Computer's shit now.
Any nice games intro?
Ty.

...

Zzzzz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)