OM OWNAGE!

YEAH!!!
OBTAINED 3rd PLACING WITHIN OUR DIVISION FOR OM!!!
AWESOME!!!

All that hard work for 3 months finally, yeah FINALLY paid off.
At first I was worrying that we couldn't get in the top 3!
And we did AWESOME for our spontaneous round, 88/100!
(Although my standard wasn't that good)
And our performance was ALMOST flawless.
Yeahhhhhhhh.
Will be heading to US during May!
During or after MYE?
Yeah.
So now I just want to settle down, and start worrying about other stuff.
My basic aero wing course in progress, the upcoming ROD parade and etc...
Life's going to be weird without OM.
Sigh.




Its too late to realise that something's wrong.
Now everything that I longed for...
Is gone.
And what I'm left with is only a song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)