No time to study (?)

Today was fun.
Well, sort of.

First, miss lim went one period early today during geog as she got some earth day thingy.
And I took a nice nap for 40 minutes.
I can't get a nice damned sleep at home nowadays.
Zzz...

OM-ed later on.
Watched our own performance video.
It was really...
Not energetic, in a sense that the other schools were much more hyper.
'Bet we won because of our props and costumes.
We figured out we had to pump some adrenaline into our "dance moves",
So yeah.
Screaming behind the hall.
But it was fun.
Except when...

Everybody could jump over the inclined pull up (ICP) bar.
So I wanted to give it a try.
I dashed.
But I got afraid to jump.
So I stopped.
But heck, I'm gonna jump anyways.
Jump.
Crashed on both of my knees.
55kg of weight on both of my knees (lucky it was not on a single knee, otherwise it would have been fractured).
Whined in pain.
No... Wait.
LAUGHED in pain.
xD

(refer to picture above)

Homed later on bus 74 and me and shei met Mr Tan Wee Hong (yay).
Talked about how I was coping with life and studies, etc.
He's still a great guy to talk to.
It made me miss 21 again.
He misses 21 too.
"It was my first form class..."
Awwwww.
...
Okay get over it. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)