phew~

I WOKE UP AT 2PM TODAY.

I guess the last 5 days of waking up at 6am has incurred a "sleep debt" in my body.
But it should be like...
Since I usually wake up at 10am, (10-6) x 5 = 20 hours?!
So I have yet to repay ~5 hours of sleep debt.

Fuck that, that doesn't make any sense. LOL

So the first week of my COC went like...
*whoosh*

Meaning to say it was pretty fast.. LOL

I learnt a lot more about leadership, though the first week was mainly lectures.
And things I never thought the mind could do.

Although the Singapore River trail was pretty tiring, we kinda scraped through it..
And I got this blister on my ankle.
Which still hurts now.. :\

The most "ridiculous" thing that week was that we had to learn "dining etiquette".
Seems pretty stupid to y'all, but since we have a dining in session next week, it was inevitable.
And I learnt that there's much more than just poking your food and eating it.
"First impression is of paramount importance"
I have YET to learn the importance of that..
I hope my messy eating habits will not get in the way next week..


AND WHY TODAY NO ONE WANTS TO GO LAN?
Hardly get a day to relax..

Now rotting at home.


And I can sense a sore throat coming up..



*PROM WAS FUN BTW.*
Nothing much to talk about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)