You buy iPad and iPhone 4S... FOR FUCK?!?!?!

I was happy that all my O level written papers are over,
and my computer is back from repair.

Now wtf.

My dad got a fucking iPhone 4s.

WHY THE FUCK.
HE CAN'T EVEN USE THE IPAD PROPERLY.
ALL HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS DOWNLOAD SHIT APPS, SEX RELATED CRAP AND A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT.

Now he wants me to waste my precious relaxation time to
- Sync crap tones to his iPhone
- Sync crap songs to his iPhone
- Sync crap photos to his iPhone

Seriously dad, if you're such a motherfucking moron, STOP TRYING TO ACT ALL TECH SAVVY AND BUY RETARDED WORTHLESS SHIT WHICH YOU CAN'T EVEN OPERATE.

And most importantly, stop wasting my time.

I don't have much time to relax.

Annoyed as fuck.



Once again, I shall post this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)