life's a boar.

The weather's really good nowadays.
Like, really good.
And everyone's going shopping for their prom clothes and yadda yadda yadda
and here I am rotting at home.
Finding stuff to do, playing suddenattack, finding stuff to eat, playing gameboy, finding uybgfiou1bf1.
Yeah. That's life for me.

Oh I just realised some of you guys still have your mother tongue papers.
THIS POST IS NOT WRITTEN TO PICK ON YOU GUYS.
But I'm sure many of you will experience the same thing from next week on.

Now I'm actually thinking, maybe going for the 3 week long cadet officer course is not really a bad thing.
But it's sure to get boring.
Like wth, EVERYTHING gets boring.
I need stuff to doooooooooooo qfkjqnfjkn1jrb1


Kk so today I went to the gym in the afternoon..
Went to watch Xincong play LAN later on...

And there was a comp that was "logged in" to the admin account, so I used it for free.
The comp went to screensaver mode so I hovered the cursor.
I did not commit any crime.
:D


Went home later on, only to be greeted by an awesome dinner.
The annual urm...
"Ten-ingredient-herbal-soup".
I only have it once a year, so it's a "special" occasion where many of my family members will come to our house to eat.
But when I reached home, the table's empty.
I'm late.
But who cares.

*omnomnomnomnomnomnomnom*
AND THERE'S STILL ONE WHOLE (half) GODDAMN POT OF THAT SOUP.
Can last me for another day, wee.
Kk.
Me go play suddenattack.
Cya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)