byebyezzzz

My 3 week long cadet officer course starts tomorrow.
And I've yet to get my uniform ready..

So I actually figured out what's gonna happen during the 3 weeks, and I will actually be missing out on a lot of stuff. ):
Like RED camp...
And a job offer (with most of my classmates?)
And blah blah blah.

Also, I have to turn up for the course on the day after prom.
So it's like...
Partaye till 12am +++, sleep at 2am...
Wake up at 6am the next day.

MAJOR TURNOFF WTF LOL
But I really hope the course turns out to be....
A little fun?
And a little less strict please.

We volunteered to come back so you all shouldn't treat us badly. :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So for the next 3 weeks, don't call/message me from 8am to 5pm (weekdays).
And don't miss me.
):

Ahh whatever as if anyone will.

Wait, you probably won't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)