noobs.

Study study study study study (repeat 1000x)
...

Went to amk library to study again.
And sure, it was productive and yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah wtfwasd
I'm sure some of you don't wanna hear me talk about how well I studied and shit.
Sure there are many more things to talk about like....
The fact that there's only 2 schooling days left and...
Instead of spending quality time with your friends you are studying your ass off?
I know that studying is important, but...

Take a chill pill yeah.

Maybe take some time to look outside the window and reflect...
OMG A MOTH
*takes a picture*
*yawns*
It's the last 2 schooling days left in amkss.
I don't ask for much, just...
PUT YOUR FUCKING BOOKS DOWN FOR 2 DAYS AND DO SOME CRAZY STUFF IN SCHOOL.

Live like there's no tomorrow.
Study like you're doing it everyday.


I bet you guys even forgot how to live.



~Graduation post coming up. Watch this space. :D~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)