^_^

Went to find my good old friend Hendrik today morning, just to get some Duel Masters cards for upgrading my deck.
(Less than a month to O levels, what am I doing... -_-)
But oh well, I guess it ain't wrong to have a little bit of fun, right guys?
Hah.

And anyway, he's grown quite a lot..
The last time I saw him was like a year ago.. And today I just got fucked when he literally over-towered me.
I wonder if all my primary school brothers were that tall.
Or is it just me that's lagging behind?

*prays for raging hormones*

Anyway, thanks Hendrik!
So ironic eh.



Went to study with Samuel, Jeremy and Jesmine in the afternoon.
Engkiat and Xincong joined us later on.
And I must say, it was rather productive!
Except for the fact that 3 pure Physics students were pondering over a combined Physics question for like 10 minutes.
Hahahaha.



Alright.
Time for a resolve.
I shall stop hating people (as much as I can).

Quoted from a sensible book:


"Suppressing or repressing anger doesn't get rid of it, it only hides it. We may have a smile on our face, but if we're still angry in our hearts, we haven't resolved the anger. That's not practicing patience, it's being a hypocrite! In addition, holding the anger is painful and can harm us."

So.. Why not all of us just forgive someone today?
I'm not forcing you guys to stop hating immediately.. But if there is one less enemy, wouldn't Earth be a better place to live in?

I think some of you won't believe that these words are actually coming out from my mouth, but..
We shall see.
Hahaha.



It must be hard to pretend everyday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)