OMG IT'S TMR

Went to Theng's condo to study today with Shei, JP, Bryan, and sheep.
Magnificent condo in the middle of nowhere.
Like in the middle of Yio Chu Kang and Yishun.
:\

So.. Did one amath paper.
Productive.
Whatever.

It's gonna be one of the last few times I'm hanging out with my friends...
So why not take a few pictures?
T_T

Graduation's tomorrow...
T_T

DAMN I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL.
*rejected*
*mare*
Take a picture, will ya?
Awesome view from the 13th storey.

We went for a swim after studying..
It's been a while since the last time I went to swim.
And... I can't swim really well so I drank a lot of water.

*edit* WATER WRESTLING WAS FUN!

But it's good to be floating around after some "intensive" studying...
How I wish for O levels to be over soon.
:\


Note to self:
GRADUATION'S TOMORROW!
*sad face*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)