Graduation day!

So... 4 years of my secondary school life ended today.
It seems like... The day when I first entered this school was just yesterday...
But nonetheless, the 4 years in AMKSS had been great.
I made awesome friends, awesome enemies too..
I seen my results slip and rise again...
I fell out of ____ so many times...
But... it's all over now.

Or is it?
HELL NO, THERE'S STILL O LEVELS.
After that's done, I just have to settle some unfinished business and I'm a free man.

Sure we quarrel, have disagreements and whatever.
But let me tell you one thing:

"I LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!"

Wish you guys all the best for your upcoming exams...
And don't forget about me! ):

I think I've wrote a personal dedication to my lower sec mates before, so here's for my Sec 4 mates.
Dedications available upon request. :D
Clarence:
OKAY DON'T FREAK OUT LOL. Thanks for being such a handsome, fit and nice friend. Truth is, I don't love you (I'M SURE YOU KNOW THAT). But anyway, thanks for loving my wobbly lil' butt so much. All the best in your body building and whatever, and last long with Sixian! HAHA. :D
Shei:
Thanks for being such an awesome friend for 4 years. I think I'll really be a lonely kid if you weren't there to go home with me everyday, LOL. Sometimes I wonder if I made the wrong choice of sticking around with you, but I never regretted my choice. I couldn't really get a friend better than you so... *sniff sniff* let's go to the same polytechnic together okay? (fuck JC nerds :D)
Robin:
Hi. :D
Jerfersen:
Hi sensible man. Thanks for being there when I'm at my lowest (I was there when you were low too HAHA), you are a really nice guy to talk to. I will not forget all your advice, and I hope you fare well enough in your O levels to... *cough cough* :D I hope we can still stay in touch! Lots of love~
Qunhan:
Thanks for having to put up with my dog face almost every schooling day, LOL. And of course, my amath will never had improved without the help of you and Leslie. I hope you get a girlfriend soon, so I can judge your taste HAHA. Good luck in JC, and hopefully we can still play SuddenAttack together next year~ :D
Engkiat:
Thanks for the nipple cuts, LOL! You are a man who offers good advice, although I seldom approach you when I have problems.. You are a really fun friend to have, and I'm sure you'll make many many new friends when you enter JC. I hope the picture above will not be our last nipple cut.. HAHA. Stay in touch bro!
Theng Yaw:
ALL THE BEST IN *COUGH COUGH*

Okay so... You're a great table partner, I enjoyed the gay times we had together :D. You are a really emotional guy so... don't let little worthless ants get the better of you. I hope you'll grow up to me a true man who can solve your own problems, and I wish you all the best in whatever you do! :D
JP:
Thanks for being such great friend, and always responding to my msn messages 30 minutes later. LOL. I don't really have much people to talk to online, so many thanks for always being there... And all the helpful advice you gave me. I hope you'll pursue your dreams... and next time we chat, REPLY FASTER PLEASE.


Other dedications:

Sheep (Sujie):
Thanks for all the cold jokes you made in class.. They're really funny, but I try not to laugh so that I can GL you. HAHAHA. You're a really matured guy (in a sense), and make smart decisions in life. I hope you can get a handphone soon so we can stay in contact, and that one day I can win you in a staring contest! HAHA. All the best in your exams, and hopefully we can go to the same poly! :D

Btw, mare. :D

Mingkian:
Don't so emotional can.... LOL! Anyway... I hope you'll find ways to relieve stress... Because if you're getting fucked over O levels, you'll die in JC. You're a really nice friend to have, and I wish you all the best, not only in studies, but also in.... *cough cough* :D Stay in touch, yeah. And btw I MISS 2/1 '09!!!

Speed:
Thanks for the helpful advice you gave me... I hope that we can be closer friends! All the best in your examinations, and never give up your dreams! Good luck in getting enough $$ to fly to Australia. I remember you telling me that last year... :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More photos below. :D




I hope that my class will still remain bonded...

I'm missing you guys already.

T_T

At some point in life, we all have to move on...

But the memories shall remain.

I LOVE AMKSS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)