LAN.

LAN-ed in the morning with sam, jian, milo and mingwei.

went shopping at bugis street with jian later.
learnt some impt lessons on shopping:
- buy bigger pants
- buy bigger shirts
those were wad my mom suggested, but i still like my pants and shirts SMALL.
kay...

daytona-ed later with jian, samuel, mingwei and jeremy (lols).
during 1 round,
stupid samuel knew tht he was gonna lose.
so he went on reverse.
the last corner me and jian were fighting for our lives.
samuel came on REVERSE at FULL SPEED.
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF.
*crash*
me and jian went flying together with samuel.
and WTF jian won me by an inch.
ZZZ.

it was a fun day anyways.
hahaha.
just some random pictures that caught my attention today:
typical noob singaporean tht uses some funny shit to book table at kopitiam.
fuck them. -_-

SINCE WHEN DID SENIOR CITIZENS GET A TIME EXTENSION ON PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS.
LIKE, THE GOVERNMENT IS SO UNFAIR.
DO THEY WALK THAT SLOWLY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)