Another boring day.

you don't see THIS everyday. (wth 0hp)

Measured height and weight during PE today.
wth.
I'VE GROWN SHORTER AND FATTER.
i was 163cm last year, BUT 161cm THIS YEAR.
EVEN WENSHEI TALLER THAN ME BY 1cm.
and of course, given my terrible eating habits,
I gained 2kg!
(not gonna tell u my weight, hah.)

chinese lesson later was shit.
slept for almost the whole lesson and
TEACHER DUN GIVE A DAMN.
well, then why should i give a damn?
she's talking about toilet cleaners anyway.
zzz.

saw the UGLY side of mr kenny toh today.
he was scolding us and the whole class gone mute.
but he's a nice teacher anyways!
just that the class is REALLY abit too noisy... (imbah shyt anyway.)

ncc air trng later!
was it my ears or i heard ______ humiliating us behind our back?
...

Taking PT as IC was fun.
Leslie: "Permission for whole lot to adjust..."
Me: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

shit facebook. lag till page cnt load.
always like that.
f**ked up.






If you don't change, I can NEVER help you.
Instead, I'm thinking that I had made things worse.
And as for you, immature asshole, fuck off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)