workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork

"Annual branch dinner", or whatever you call it, yesterday.
Good food, good mates, and good drinks.
BAM.

The picture above is the ONLY picture in which I do not look:

- Red-faced
- Like a maniac
- Like I'm trying to cover my face 90% of the time

A good time to just unwind and chill out after "working so hard" for "a year".. HAHA
Okay nothing much to say about this. MY LIFE IS JUST THAT BORING.

Went home, had difficulties sleeping because of headache, woke up at 2am with more headache, and unknowingly fell asleep.
Almost late for work the next day (today), my grandma had to wake me up =_=

And I can't believe, I CAN'T BELIEVE what crossed my mind at work yesterday.

My manager was telling me about coming back to Fairprice after NS as a team leader, and went on explaining about many of the benefits.
Although the basic pay is little, if my performance was good, I can easily get 5 months worth of bonuses.
Sounds a little too good to be true, but the thought that actually went through my head was:
"I should consider coming back."

AM I FATED TO BE STAYING IN FAIRPRICE??
ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

But if I DO stay, I guess I'll be labelled as a "failure in life" by most of you so.. Bleh.


On a side note:

My fetish for Nerf guns is getting from bad to worse.
To the extent that I will buy any appealing and affordable Nerf blaster.
THIS BABY WILL BE MINE VERY SOON.

I've already ordered higher voltage batteries on an online gadget store.
Time to make this baby fire darts across roads.
WOOHOO

(I'm fucked)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)