T1K5 chalet~

Was at Aloha Changi chalet the past 3 days with my poly mates.
Since this was "a little" last minute, not a lot of people turned up, but nonetheless we had lots of fun.
As you can see from the picture below, the chalet is actually kinda.. old and run-down, there were mosquitoes everywhere and there was even (a little out of topic) a limit imposed on how long you can use the air-con.
There are extra charges if you exceed the limits. Cheapskate as fuck.
But on the other hand, the chalet had A LOT of space, effectively 4x bigger than the 1 room chalet at Coasta Sands I used to squeeze in. But we ended up using one room for the games anyway because of the shitty air-con shit.
We can't live without air-con.
Okay so first night. As usual, we drank.
Martell, proudly sponsored (gotta return the favour sometime) by Zhikuang. (There was Vodka too)
Surprisingly, I didn't puke OR get drunk, I was all high.
Which is considered a pretty great achievement given that I used to fall asleep after 3 cans of Carlsberg..

Slept almost the whole afternoon of the second day.

The rest of the gang and the bitches arrived for the BBQ later on.
The food was pretty good.
Nothing much that needs to be said..

Played blackjack in the room later, and Tseyu actually got a triple 7 while I was the banker.
It was pretty "heartbreaking", I mean WHAT ARE THE CHANCES.
But I know, shit happens. I ended with a little bit of profit anyway.



Okay so second night..
Jim Beam. With coke and crappy teas.
I personally enjoyed gulping down Jim Beam + Coke, but I think I drank a little too quickly and...


BLEAUGFH BWARFGH BWEEEEAAARGH

Took a quick nap with a horrible feeling in my stomach, woke up and quickly finished my cup noodles (lucky I bought it).
And that's about it.

Grabbed some awesome Ipoh Hor Fun at Changi Village and took a bus straight home.

I really wonder if there is anything more to a chalet than just.. yeah.
But I had a lot of fun though.
And I'm still not sleepy yet...

Not yet..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)