My Saturday nights.

As the title of the posts suggests..
How I spend my Saturday nights.

Firstly, I do NOT have time on Saturday mornings and afternoons because of work.
So I try to get the most out of the remaining time I have during the weekends.
I'm glad my budz are willing to take the time out of the busy schedules (maybe) just to go out together at night.
But my mom's calling me a lot recently so.. I guess I shouldn't get her worried so much..

Okay so breaking from the usual schedule of bowling and pool, bowling and pool..
We went to Mingwei's house for some post-CNY gambling.
There was me, Samuel, Amanda and Yunfann.
And yeah, we had a great time just screaming around, intimidating the banker by opening one card in blackjack,
... playing 1 on 1 blackjack,
... playing 4 (or 1) tile mahjong,
or just chilling out.

We played so late into the night that I didn't sleep at all...
and went to work the next day.

I almost overslept during my lunch break (I could've swore something woke me up), and got a fever the next day.
I guess this is my limits..
Nonetheless, it was another great Saturday spent.

Looking forward to the chalet this Wednesday, hopefully my sore throat doesn't kick in..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)