bwarfgh

Another "useless" day spent.

Went to Queensway Shopping Centre with Ashley to buy his cap and look for stuff..
I spent like an hour and a half trying to get to Choa Chu Kang area..

Only to take a bus back to Adam Road ---> Queensway.
Noobs who take service number 74 to school will know where it is..


Well anyway, we witnessed an accident at the 4-way junction at Queensway.
3 motorbikes crashed onto one another.. But it didn't cause much of a jam.
After crossing the road we got a close up view of the people involved in the accident...
And one of the aunties got part of her leg scrapped off.

Yeah, the whole chunk of flesh came out, just like a horror movie.
One of the freakiest shit I've seen in a while...
Reminds me of the injury on my head though.
I was playful back then..

So we walked around the sc and... There was nothing much.
The authentic caps were all >$60, so I had ZERO intention of buying one, not until I've "secured my income".
And I was hesitating on whether to buy a new pair of sport shoes... But didn't buy anyway.
So in order to make it "a fruitful trip", I got a new wallet.
left: new, right: old

FINALLY, NO MORE NOOB VELCRO WALLET I'VE BEEN KEEPING FOR LIKE 3 YEARS
AND NO MORE "CHIAAAAK" SOUND WHEN I OPEN WALLETS ANYMORE.

But old buddy, I'm gonna miss you.
;(


Good bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)