HOLIDAYS ARE HERE

Holidays are here and I have no god damn idea of what I wanna do.

Let's see..

- Work all day in NTUC
- Watch Naruto till the latest episode, and maybe start watching a new anime
- Play Pokemon all day

Hah.
Dull and boring days ahead..

Well anyway, went out with da usual gang (this time it's Sam, Mingwei and Jian) for some good games of bowling and pool. :D
Fun as usual.. But bowling was a bit ridiculous cuz I gutter-ed so many ballz.
Sam had a lot of fail shots, and we really had a good laugh over them.

Mainly the "ball slip-out-of-hand", "high-speed gutter ball" and the "roll".
Which reminds me, it has really been a while since we got together and have so much fun..
...

EPIC FACE TIME
YES MINGWEI YOU WILL STILL COME OUT WITH US.

T_T
I'm grateful to have met them in my life..

Okay let's NOT get emotional and carry on with the shit I wanna say.


So.. Am I wrong to say that "good results" is the best gift you can give to our mother?
You are partially right to say that "results are of your own concern, you get good results also non of mother's business"..
But if you can at least get something that affects your FUTURE right, she won't have to worry about something so fucking stupid like this.
You take your studies too fucking lightly. Just because dad treats you like some fucking shithead and you can shout and scream at him, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
Playing your fucking useless audition when your N levels are coming seems like a good thing to do.
Yes, I'm whining over 11 bucks. 11 bucks not money ah. Then you give me 11 bucks can?

Mother doesn't express her worries. Doesn't mean you can be all set for failure.
You want to grow up and be cleaner and feed off my mother's retirement fund? Go fuck off somewhere and die please.

And you. Get a proper job. Get your diploma. That's all I ask for.
No matter how much you give mother, her worries for you will not go away. In fact, it's only increasing.

Don't even feel like coming home nowadays.
Wtf is this? Under a roof with people that lack common sense?

The fuck did I do to deserve this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)