The day is ours.

Firstly, had a "good run" with Leslie and Shei in the morning.
It's been a long time since I last saw them ;)
We ran from Serangoon North to Sengkang...

Okay I didn't run all the way. My legs kinda died when we reached the Sengkang area..
But anyway, it was good training (I think).

Satisfied my cravings for vegetarian food during lunch.
A good meal, as usual (you guys should really give vegetarian food a chance).

Went home for a shower and met the homies (Speed, Theng and gang) later on :)
Glad to see that they're all doing pretty well..
Today's like a little reunion for me. Hohoho.

Anyway, we went to LAN for a few rounds of Blackshot...
And I tried Warcraft III for the very first time.

Had problems not knowing what to click...
What not to click...
What to do...
Blah blah blah

Guess I'm not really cut out for RTS games :\

Caught a movie later on.
And it SUCKED BIG TIME.
The movie had only 2 action scenes, 1 of which is only considered DECENT.
The rest is just full of crap talk and shit.

It was so crappy it doesn't even deserve one star.
I still don't understand wtf is going on in the movie even though they explained it to me later on.
Well, I expect movies these days to be of better standard...

That was a good $9.50 wasted T_T
And a super-dee-duper unproductive day.

And I'm not gonna tell you when I'm gonna do my revision. I'll do it when the time comes.
Saying you're gonna do it a few days later just makes you sound like a faggot.
Not like anyone's interested in when you wanna start studying anyway.


Guess it's time for...
SONG OF THE MOMENT.
(Haters gonna hate)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)