Poly life?


I hope you guys are having a great time in poly.
I heard you guys have been learning all sorts of stuff like...
Learning to use photoshop?

And even burning away time watching movies..

I feel like a loser having to get started on stuff like math and physics related modules.
Okay the whole School of Engineering is doing these too so I shouldn't really be complaining but..

Walao, seriously damn sore leh.
LOL

Here's a sneak peak of what I have been studying for the past 3 days.
For those of you who are interested.
A little bit of math..
  
Physics monster is back.
 
And okay wtf I actually queued 5 and a half hours yesterday to buy NP shirts only to realise that the black dri fits are sold out and that they only had 2 payment counters for like a whole line of a few hundred people in fact it's almost close to a thousand and I'm actually near the end of the line so you can imagine how fucking boring it was being in the queue and how annoying it was to see idiots cutting queue all the time and I feel like punching them but I obviously can't and this sentence is starting to make no sense so I shall stop here.

BWARFGH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)