POLY SOON

Hello people.
The new look for Blogger is horrible... Or maybe I'm not yet used to it.
The interface is getting way more complicated as well..

So... I got a week off from work to prepare for poly.
School orientation program coming this Wednesday and Thursday.
And NCC affirmation on Saturday.
Not really a good week...... But at least I'm getting some well deserved sleep.
:D

I'm starting to miss working already.
Maybe cuz I was working too much, so when I stop all of a sudden it feels as if something is "missing" from my life..
Well.. I do hope I get used to studying soon HAHA

...

NEED TO BUY MORE CLOTHES SOON.
HORRIBLE TIMETABLE, JUST HORRIBLE.
But Thursday and Friday gives me plenty of time to sleep.
Add in the weekends and that makes 4 days of good sleep in a row.
Awesome much.

AND WHAT THE ____ IS "IS MATH"?
I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO MUG HARDCORE LIKE WHAT I DID FOR AMATH LAST YEAR.
But Xincong's in my course so...

KNOWLEDGE SAP :)

Kk brb maple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)