longgg busyyy weekkk.

okay today morning was crappy.
went with my dad to ICA to collect my passport.
stupid thing is:
my queue number was 7386.
the final 4 digits of my new passport number was: 7368
and my grandma wanna buy 4D for both of the numbers.
LOL?

YES.
WENT TO BEACH ROAD LATER TO GET MY SILVER NAPFA
AND ORIENTEERING BADGE.
EDDIE STOP COMPLAINING THAT I WEAR A FAKE SILVER-GOLD BADGE.
ALL THE BADGES I WEAR NOW ARE REAL.
and the seller scammed my $1. -_-

after that
my dad asked me if i had breakfast,
and wanted to treat me at th coffeeshop below.
due to time constraint, i needa get back to sch for the camp prep, i said "no."

stupid thing:
when i got back to sch,
THE THING OVER ALR.
DAMMMMMIT.
MY BREAKFAST!

its been a busy week.
mon- silver wing course
tue- silver wing course
wed- aero trng+ camp prep WHICH I MISSED
thur- cleaning OM toilet
fri- training as usual

sighhhhhhhhhh.

MORE DEDICATIONS TMR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)