It's just the beginning.

actually..
im back from camp ytd alr.
becos..

I FCUKING TIO ASTHMA ATTACK.

that day morning wake up
- breathe in lung pain.

fire drill
- cnt take push up.

fall in
- cnt take push up

morning pt
- practically pushed myself through all th dips, push ups, chin ups, sit ups, jog and..
- out of breath later during cooldown time.

ambulance came.
the civil defence ppl put th oxygen mask thingy in my mouth.
luckily, was able to catch my breath.

stayed in observation ward for 2hrs in hospital.
almost got hospitalised.

now i have to have my daily medication of tht stinky inhaler,
which i didn't take today cos im feeling okay.
hope my body aches fully recover by friday,
otherwise during bintan trip i sure cmi.

yeah, dun worry abt me, im okay. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)