well hello there.

So this is for the people who actually bothered to read my blog.
Sorry for not updating in a long time..
All I do now is play maple, play maple and play maple.
But I'm sure some of you still want to know how boring my life was.
Well, here it is.

I recently began to work on a 8-hour shift, 2 more hours from the usual 6-hour shift.
But I use 1 hour for lunch...
And use another hour to make money to pay for the lunch..
...

At least I'm being more independent eh.
Hahahaha..

And in fact, I have gotten so used to this job I don't feel like quitting at all.
I am even thinking of continuing to work in the weekends when poly starts.
Seems like I have became..

Never mind that.

But there is still one thing that kinda pisses me off.
Well yeah.

And anyway, I went to get a present for _____ with Speed, Sujie, Yuning and Yeohtheng just now.
It's good to meet up once in a while..

We got a really useless present..
And we went to play LAN after that.

Surprisingly, it was really fun.
Like really really fun.
The best fun I had in weeks.
Even months.

I wonder why I feel this way.
But I really am looking forward to playing Nerf with the gang, bringing fps to life. Haha.
I do hope the game doesn't turn out to be a failure though.

Need to plan my February/March schedule quick.
Busy month coming up.. :\



You've changed.
You're no longer who I knew in the past.
Enjoy your new life.
I was just a replacement in the first place anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)