Singapore Airshow 2012

Went for the Singapore Airshow today...
There was a hell lot of people there so we didn't really get to try much of the stuff so everytime we go to one station and see a long queue ahead of us we go like...
fuch (fuck)
or CB.

And we had to squeeze here and there and get my slipper stepped on so many times so it was not fun at all.
Also, the exhibitions were boring as hell. (the good ones probably had long queues)
So the best part was actually the aerial display.
And here are some pictures below....
Blah blah blah
*monstrous lot of people*
OH WAIT I JUST SAW THIS THIS WAS ACTUALLY THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY.
I got to hold some of the awesome weapons in use by the SAF.
The SAR-21 is common shit (held it in NCC so many times), but half of my life is completed when I actually got to hold the MP7-like personal defense weapon.
HALF A LIFE COMPLETED (the other half is when I actually get to go to South Korea)
Attempting to snipe. With a constipated face.
General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), with a ridiculously big-ass scope. Makes it look like a sniper rifle doesn't it?SAR-21 for special ops :)

Blogger kinda messed my pictures up, so they are in a random order.
Here they are.
Taken with my humble 8-megapixel camera phone.
I NEVER GOT TO ENTER THE COCKPITSujie and I. (The group picture with Shei, Luocheng and Shixian is on Shei's DSLR)

So... yeah. Nothing really interesting..
I guess the RSAF open house was wayyyy better.
Plus, it's free.

I don't think I'll be going to the airshow in 2014 anymore..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)