F is for ____

Okay I don't know what the fuck you did this for, let's just settle it once and for all.

Months ago, I did not have any issues with you at all.
It was until some time ago when someone told me that you think my tweets are offending you and shit.
I have no idea why are you so fucking paranoid, but still, I didn't give much of a fuck to that.

It was until today when I saw this:
Okay, firstly, thanks for the special mention.
Even I DON'T MENTION THE PEOPLE THAT UNFOLLOWED ME.

Indeed, I unfollowed you. So what? You openly mention my twitter username and try to "defame" me?
Set your mind straight bitch, the world does not fucking revolve around you.

I DON'T NEED A REASON TO UNFOLLOW YOU.

Sure people do unfollow me, whether it's for reasons such as:
-my tweets are annoying
-my display picture sucks
-my quotes make no sense
-they fucking hate me

But here's the thing.
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK TO PEOPLE THAT UNFOLLOW ME.

Why must you go to some shit website to find out who unfollowed you?
Is it good to find out that more people hate you in life?
And start whining about it to get attention?!

Plans foiled, bitch.

At least let me tell you exactly why I unfollowed you.
-You are spamming my timeline.
-I find your tweets "so coincidentally" replying to mine.
-I can't stand people tweeting shit.

And at the very least, I will let you know which of my tweets were refering to you.
Only one out of the 800+, this:
First you go to some shit website to get followers, and now this?
Are you so desperate for fame?

Continue with this shit attitude of yours, and trust me, you will lose all your friends.

That is all I have for you.
I already had enough shit in my life, so I hope that you will fuck off nicely.

_|_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)