A new beginning.

*If you can spot me in the picture, I'm actually holding back my smile LOL*

So yeah...
3 weeks of Cadet Officers' Course ended like that.
Time flies so quickly eh.

I don't think I have any regrets in joining this course.
I kinda enjoyed myself..
And the company of my syndicate mates.
Ah well. We have to move on at some point of time in life... Just like OBS, my NCO life and my secondary school life.
But the bonds we share will stay with us forever.
*sniff sniff*

Although I can't say I put in my best effort throughout the course,
I didn't have any regrets.
Or at least, I think I don't.

What's next is my life as a Cadet Officer.
So many things to do...
Well basically, it's just 2 things.

This and that.

So many. @_@

I hope I can be good leader in the eyes of my juniors...
And not someone to be hated.
Juggling my NCC life, poly life and maybe work is not going to be easy.
But rest assured guys, I'm gonna do my best.
And show some people that I'm worth it.


We had a little "affirmation ceremony" by the NCC air district dudes after the meeting.
Had toothpaste and wasabi all over my neck and back.
That actually felt..
Pretty good. LOL
Good to see that I will be working with a bunch of crazy guys.
Sure looking forward to a Cadet Officer life. :D

Ended off the day with a quadruple cheeseburger (AFTER 3 WEEKS FINALLY).
Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)