:)

*things to do when you're bored at work*

It's already been 4 days since I started working.
Happy to say that I've already earned ~$160.
Much better than rotting at home doing nothing.

Basically, the job at NTUC Fairprice ain't that difficult...
Ain't that difficult for $6.70 an hour, that is.
But my team leader expects me to do stuff on my own already..
Like.. it's only my 4th day! ):

But it's still manageable... Restock stuff, clean stuff, package stuff...
I should be a little more independent..

Oh, and there's a idiotic part of the night shift.
The stock comes in at around 9pm (usually late), so I have to unload all the stock into trolleys and push them around, with some people.
And the stock includes boxes of fruits, cartons of fruits, mainly _____ of fruits..
They're pretty heavy, and I should stop using my back and use my knees when carrying those shit.

When I'm working, time flies really quickly, so it's a good thing.
Looking forward to spending money on the 5th of January (first payslip) LOL.

Peace out~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)